DEADLY WARRIORS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DEADLY WARRIORS

Welcome to our guild on Shayia, Phoenix. Here where we respect, love and protect each other. United we stand; divided we fall. Come and be a part of this amazing family on Phoenix!

Keywords

Latest topics

» New Server guys
A list of character builds and classes everyone contributes to this EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 9:54 pm by Selene

» hi guildies..
A list of character builds and classes everyone contributes to this EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:23 am by Selene

» Coment if u think Sel is a NUBBLET !!!!!!! :P
A list of character builds and classes everyone contributes to this EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:22 am by Selene

» Moved to fury
A list of character builds and classes everyone contributes to this EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:20 am by Selene

» So Sorry All
A list of character builds and classes everyone contributes to this EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:28 pm by Selene

» NEW DW GUILD IS NOW EXECUTION!
A list of character builds and classes everyone contributes to this EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:50 pm by Selene

» Sorry everyone
A list of character builds and classes everyone contributes to this EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:51 am by Selene

» Guild leadership change announcement
A list of character builds and classes everyone contributes to this EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:43 pm by Ayalin

» NEW CLIENT DOWNLOAD FOR PHOENIX
A list of character builds and classes everyone contributes to this EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:48 pm by Selene

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Affiliates

free forum

2 posters

A list of character builds and classes everyone contributes to this

Selene
    Selene
    Admin

A list of character builds and classes everyone contributes to this Empty A list of character builds and classes everyone contributes to this

Post by Selene Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:39 pm

I made this because I have recently noticed a lot of people have been asking about character builds so I hope everyone adds and contributes to this to help people's toons grow.

Fighters
    Str/dex is probably for the best. You can use more or less of the other as you chose though it is better more str some fighters prefer more dex. It really depends on the route u wanna go.

Luc/str/dex I'd not really reckomend but its an okay build.

Str/rec even though fighters really don't need rec its been known some have had it before. Not the most reckomended but its ur choice

Str/rec/dex not the best combo to use trust me

Mages

Luc/int all the way the best rout! If you like hard spell and hard spell hits that's the best even if you are squishy

All way int is another strong Mage build to go for powerful hits.

Int/rec/wiz it's ok but in all out honesty mages don't NEED rec unless u wanna dps for GRB or something

Int and wiz another good route for more mana
    Priests
    A little rec like 20 rec tops and the rest wiz for best heals

All wiz is ok but it just means that you'll die more

Rec and wiz is an okay route for tank priests only. Not healing.

Defenders
    I leave that for guildies

Rangers
    Also left for guildies

Archers
    Luc obvious best route
    Rest is left for guildies comments

KiLlA_hEaLs
    KiLlA_hEaLs
    Admin

A list of character builds and classes everyone contributes to this Empty Re: A list of character builds and classes everyone contributes to this

Post by KiLlA_hEaLs Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:25 pm

Defenders : Base Dex of 50 so ur spells hit and rest Rec for tank ....
    Battle defender: Str/dex and a lil rec

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm