DEADLY WARRIORS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DEADLY WARRIORS

Welcome to our guild on Shayia, Phoenix. Here where we respect, love and protect each other. United we stand; divided we fall. Come and be a part of this amazing family on Phoenix!

Keywords

Latest topics

» New Server guys
NEW DW GUILD IS NOW EXECUTION! EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 9:54 pm by Selene

» hi guildies..
NEW DW GUILD IS NOW EXECUTION! EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:23 am by Selene

» Coment if u think Sel is a NUBBLET !!!!!!! :P
NEW DW GUILD IS NOW EXECUTION! EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:22 am by Selene

» Moved to fury
NEW DW GUILD IS NOW EXECUTION! EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:20 am by Selene

» So Sorry All
NEW DW GUILD IS NOW EXECUTION! EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:28 pm by Selene

» NEW DW GUILD IS NOW EXECUTION!
NEW DW GUILD IS NOW EXECUTION! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:50 pm by Selene

» Sorry everyone
NEW DW GUILD IS NOW EXECUTION! EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:51 am by Selene

» Guild leadership change announcement
NEW DW GUILD IS NOW EXECUTION! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:43 pm by Ayalin

» NEW CLIENT DOWNLOAD FOR PHOENIX
NEW DW GUILD IS NOW EXECUTION! EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:48 pm by Selene

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Affiliates

free forum

NEW DW GUILD IS NOW EXECUTION!

Selene
    Selene
    Admin

NEW DW GUILD IS NOW EXECUTION! Empty NEW DW GUILD IS NOW EXECUTION!

Post by Selene Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:50 pm

Hey guys. I wanted to let you know we are now up and running again. Just we are under a different name. We had a lot of our old members come back. Even Willy and Killa. We changed guild name though because on the last week of Deadly Warriors we needed to get everything out of the guild house and in order to do that we needed to once more rank up the guild we still had. SO we changed our name to Execution as it stands a lot of us have become high enough level to pvp and execute darks! I urge even those of you who dont pvp I dont care please come back and be a part of the familly. We also had 4 other guilds join us. Heavens Gate. The Shining. DeathGods and one other cant remember the name off the top of my head atm. Sure we have had our set backs but our family stays together and we have become friends with the other guilds who have also joined. We even do better in grb at rank 7 this week (and that was without me there). It was hard to see DW go but not as hard as I thought since our family seems to be staying together. Information about our new family is on this new and improved site that one of my clostest friends Mrs.Darkness made www.ex3cution-madhouse.guildlaunch.com please come and be a part of it and return to the game guys! We love and miss you all very much. I swear every time someone form DW is mentioned who was or was not in the guild I always get an "I miss this person or I miss that person" please come back guys.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:32 am