DEADLY WARRIORS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DEADLY WARRIORS

Welcome to our guild on Shayia, Phoenix. Here where we respect, love and protect each other. United we stand; divided we fall. Come and be a part of this amazing family on Phoenix!

Keywords

Latest topics

» New Server guys
The Christmas Contest  EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 9:54 pm by Selene

» hi guildies..
The Christmas Contest  EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:23 am by Selene

» Coment if u think Sel is a NUBBLET !!!!!!! :P
The Christmas Contest  EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:22 am by Selene

» Moved to fury
The Christmas Contest  EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:20 am by Selene

» So Sorry All
The Christmas Contest  EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:28 pm by Selene

» NEW DW GUILD IS NOW EXECUTION!
The Christmas Contest  EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:50 pm by Selene

» Sorry everyone
The Christmas Contest  EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:51 am by Selene

» Guild leadership change announcement
The Christmas Contest  EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:43 pm by Ayalin

» NEW CLIENT DOWNLOAD FOR PHOENIX
The Christmas Contest  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:48 pm by Selene

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Affiliates

free forum

2 posters

The Christmas Contest

The Christmas Contest  Empty The Christmas Contest

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:21 pm

Hi everybody!!! I`m Al3Xand3R and I`m gonna do a Christmas Contest for guildies. The prizes won`t be so huge but I know there are more low lvls in guild and will be a nice gift to be received when Christmas comes. So all u have to do to join this event is to post as a reply at my topic a photo with your Christmas Three and also tell me the name of your main character. Here will be 2 winners, one will be chosed randomly and the other one will be chosed by me apreciating the photos. The prizes of the 2 winners will be equal, 30m + Sprint Nostrum for each other. The winners will be posted here on 25.12.2012 and the prizes will be received the next day. I hope you will enjoy my event and also hope that will be many people to join. Don`t get mad on me casue prizes are not bigger, I`m sorry for this and I promise that next event will be much higher. Thanks for apreciating this event and Merry Christmas for all of you! I`m waiting for your photos.
    Selene
    Selene
    Admin

The Christmas Contest  Empty Re: The Christmas Contest

Post by Selene Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:13 pm

Well glad to hear ya all are having fun with this Wink I wish I could participate but as I'm currently disconnected I hope the rest of you will Smile love n miss u all. Let me know who the winner is Smile it's ...Selene... Btw.
    Ayalin
    Ayalin
    Admin

Post by Ayalin Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:15 pm

The Christmas Contest  DSCF0233

Hiya all its me Ayalin wishing ya'll a merry christmass and a happy new year XD

main: Ayalin ((of course))

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:16 pm

I`m srry that i have to disband this event but I can`n remain in a guild where people don`t like me. If saying we had worst grb ever means I got negative attitune and I should shut up.... Also I must be ignored and my rank have not to be promoted. So seems people just don`t need me here so I`ll have to leave. Thanks for the real friends from guild and I`m really sorry for Ayalin cause she really worked to join this event and another guildie had to destroy all. Nvm this happens when someone thinks that he is the boss and can do what he want. Good luck and have fun all. It was a nice experience. Thanks!

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:36 pm

Update of the post: I haven`t left by myself,I have been kicked... they not even let me speak but this is it i was the only one who tried to do nice for guild and they are rank 2... officers... 1 time online per week and dont give a fk for guild. I`ll just say bb dont wanna be same guild with idiots like these (battlegirl and holy).
    Selene
    Selene
    Admin

Post by Selene Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Well way I heard it was deserved but it's said and done and further more my officers ARE the bosses of this guild atm and I do not apperichate negativity posted in the guild site u have a problem with an officer u deal with ME and I personally will talk to them u DO not post it on a guild site as I still trust that the decission was made for the best. That goes for all of u.
    Selene
    Selene
    Admin

Post by Selene Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:50 pm

And further more yes that was the officers first ever GRB without me. U can not just up and expect it to be perfect! Being negative does not help in that situtation as u can not possibly immagion how hard it is to lead an entire group of people in GRB without the guild leader being present to help. So u guys please just take it easy on the officers this week. Leading a guild is NOT EASY. Also I do not apperichate names being given out. Battle and holy are nice people that's part of y I made them officers. DO not pay attention to what this guy says. It should not of even been brought up in the forums. I apologize. I'm just saying it's rude to insult people in a guild site instead of taking it up with me.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:16 am

Saying it was worst grb for me isn`t negative attitude. Also kicking me from guild without let me speak it`s not a good thing for an officer. Also u speak about my bad attitude but u have not seen ur officer`s attitude. And about posting here... i did it for all the guildies... to know what was the real situation. I`m sorry that ended like this but believe me that the fault wasn`t only mine. Have a nice day and bb.
    Selene
    Selene
    Admin

Post by Selene Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:06 am

I had said discuss it with me n private. Not to get rest of the guild involved. I always cheer guild on during GRB regardless of the situtation. Anyone should regardless of if wevrank or not not say we not gonna rank. Either way things are said and done now whatever decission was made I'm sure was for the best. Any further issues as I have said need to be discussed in private and guys don't let what happened here make u think twaice about my rank 2s. I still say to this day I've got the best rank 2s on phx that I've ever seen. Also I'm revising the chrisas contest it will still continue.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:41 pm