DEADLY WARRIORS

Welcome to our guild on Shayia, Phoenix. Here where we respect, love and protect each other. United we stand; divided we fall. Come and be a part of this amazing family on Phoenix!

Keywords

Latest topics

» New Server guys
Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:54 pm by Selene

» hi guildies..
Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:23 am by Selene

» Coment if u think Sel is a NUBBLET !!!!!!! :P
Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:22 am by Selene

» Moved to fury
Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:20 am by Selene

» So Sorry All
Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:28 pm by Selene

» NEW DW GUILD IS NOW EXECUTION!
Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:50 pm by Selene

» Sorry everyone
Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:51 am by Selene

» Guild leadership change announcement
Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:43 pm by Ayalin

» NEW CLIENT DOWNLOAD FOR PHOENIX
Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:48 pm by Selene

July 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Affiliates

free forum

Guild leadership change announcement

Selene
    Admin

Guild leadership change announcement

Post by Selene on Mon May 27, 2013 4:06 pm

First off guys don't panic. I'm not leaving perminantly I'm sure a lot of people got quite the scare when leader suddenly changed last night. World is just in charge temporarily. I have a lot of things going down in real life atm that is making it hard for me to play shayia. So he is helping me run the guild while I am gone. I should be back in July or Augest. If phx is not around by then me and world will remake dw on teos in hopes to take you guys with us. If not I will hopefully see a lot of your smiling faces on phx. Be good to world all. I promise ill be back I already am missing a lot of you.
    KiLlA_hEaLs
    Admin

Re: Guild leadership change announcement

Post by KiLlA_hEaLs on Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:23 pm

You better be back >.>
    Selene
    Admin

Post by Selene on Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:04 am

I will be killa I promise and hopefully we will see world as well u 2 r the best friends I could ever have in game well cides aya of course
    Ayalin
    Admin

Post by Ayalin on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:32 pm

as for that sry i've been taking a break all from shayia for a bit sry its a bit late too tell ya'll but i really need the break been playing for several years just need some time. and thanks Sil me and the boys wish all of the guild good luck as well as you yourself. (yes even got trev in on the action Mwahahahaha)

Btw i saw the new client Wtf? did they just get tired of sharing the server with Normal Shayia? Hahahaha well there goes the fun there I'm against the new client that means another thing i need too install on my comp! Dammit! i hate it when that happens! that'd be like (just an example for all you aion players out there) if aion said Guess what folks we are gunna seperate all our servers and take out the joint server so you can't hang out with your friends on oposatie servers! Asshole move there just sayin. Well... espasally if you have a comp like mine and you don't wanta waste the extra ram.

and Btw Sil... i'm gunna see if i can't fix a few things its a pain when you can't tell what is send and what is preview LOL!!!

And so you all know i will ventually come back as well i'm just not too happy with shayia atm... but until then My loves! <3 *glomps and Hugglez!*

Last edited by Ayalin on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : do i need a reason? seriously?)
    Selene
    Admin

Post by Selene on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:29 am

That's fine we all need a gaming break from time to time. World sort of for hacked guys so we have given lead to killa until I return. I know it's hard on those of u who were close to him but hang in there until we hear something we must keep things going. I also was hacked which is why my toons aren't in the guild ATM but they are in liberty and I will put them back in when I come back till then tays watching over them.
    Selene
    Admin

Post by Selene on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:24 am

And aya as killa said its because nub players from regular shayia blamed the lag on us and asked gm to remove us. It is very stupied. Don't worry about dw we will be okay. Killa will do great leading the guild until I'm back. Who knows maybe ill be 80 when you get back I only got 19 levels to go. So even when I can't plvl at least vr will have a protector which is kind of what I am going for and please tell ryu Sakura has been taken care of in game. Right guys? We are all here for each other
    Ayalin
    Admin

Post by Ayalin on Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:43 pm

will do <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:37 pm