DEADLY WARRIORS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DEADLY WARRIORS

Welcome to our guild on Shayia, Phoenix. Here where we respect, love and protect each other. United we stand; divided we fall. Come and be a part of this amazing family on Phoenix!

Keywords

Latest topics

» New Server guys
{Ayas trip outta the Guild} check it out <3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 9:54 pm by Selene

» hi guildies..
{Ayas trip outta the Guild} check it out <3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:23 am by Selene

» Coment if u think Sel is a NUBBLET !!!!!!! :P
{Ayas trip outta the Guild} check it out <3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:22 am by Selene

» Moved to fury
{Ayas trip outta the Guild} check it out <3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:20 am by Selene

» So Sorry All
{Ayas trip outta the Guild} check it out <3 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:28 pm by Selene

» NEW DW GUILD IS NOW EXECUTION!
{Ayas trip outta the Guild} check it out <3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:50 pm by Selene

» Sorry everyone
{Ayas trip outta the Guild} check it out <3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:51 am by Selene

» Guild leadership change announcement
{Ayas trip outta the Guild} check it out <3 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:43 pm by Ayalin

» NEW CLIENT DOWNLOAD FOR PHOENIX
{Ayas trip outta the Guild} check it out <3 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:48 pm by Selene

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Affiliates

free forum

{Ayas trip outta the Guild} check it out <3

Poll

do u think that starting guild raids would be a fun way too strengthen the guild?

[ 4 ]
    {Ayas trip outta the Guild} check it out <3 Bar_left100%{Ayas trip outta the Guild} check it out <3 Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    {Ayas trip outta the Guild} check it out <3 Bar_left0%{Ayas trip outta the Guild} check it out <3 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    {Ayas trip outta the Guild} check it out <3 Bar_left0%{Ayas trip outta the Guild} check it out <3 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Ayalin
    Ayalin
    Admin

{Ayas trip outta the Guild} check it out <3 Empty {Ayas trip outta the Guild} check it out <3

Post by Ayalin Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:51 am

{Ayas trip outta the Guild} check it out <3 Banner_zps53a1e477

Hello every one Aya here so some of u may have noticed that i tolk a few days break from the guild too figure out ways too strengthen and build up our guilds potential.

Anyways as i have found out there are several things i figured out on my short journey from fellow playable members and the likes basicly i spent gods knows how many hrs walking about asking random ppl what they would like too see in a guild you wouldn't belive what some of there answers were.

For example i found out that 9-10 players wanted a friendly socialble guild where no one is left out no matter what i have noticed that our guild has needed too work on this a little bit but thats a small change compared too what it could be... again Good job too our leader and the newb cookie herself Sil.

Continuing on...

I also found out that alot of ppl like guilds wheres there ptys fer pvp and mostly fer raids wether that be for farming reasons or simply too better themselves with new stuff i'm sure u all know how it goes.

So heres how i presume we will fix this even though i am not a rank 2 any more i would like too start up group raids sil is being very acceptible too getting lvl'd up so she can lvl up people fer pvp so i figured i will do my part and start group raids.

I figure we'll have a number of group raids a week depending on how many ppl are up fer this and how many ppl would love too earn some extra cash or the likes god willing some of u will also lvl in the process none the less i think that group raids are a great idea too strengthen our guild and promote good teamwork. who knows we might actually get a few more ppl from other guilds just by doing this.

there are a few more ideas i have for the guild but i'll end this here fer now in saying.

"United we Stand, Devided we fall" so come be merry sign up fer group raids and lets increase our guilds ausomeness so that we can truely be number one in ours and in other peoples hearts.

If u have any ideas too improve the guild follow the link Below and Post and submit ur ideas who knows we might just use a few of them?

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:26 am